Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Pinafore Dress

Yesterday at school I decided to be daring and wear a pinafore-style drop waist dress I had put off wearing for a very loooonnng time. Note to self: I notice that when I'm in a good mood it always comes out as bravery in my personal style. Therefore I need to be in a good mood more often. 
So below you can see the photos of my outfit, from dress to Brazilian boots and leather snap bracelet. All the photos are mine save the one of me, which Jon my husband shot. Nobody particularly said they liked my outfit, but on the other hand, no one gave me any weird looks, either. {At least not any weirder than usual!} The GAP blue coat I wore was a nice addition with its turquoise color, and I finally had the opportunity to wear my gray boots from Brazil; a gift from my mother.
Blue GAP coat, which adds a nice bit of brightness to my outfit which is otherwise gray.
 Leather boots from Brazil. A little tight in the toe

 Accessory: Soft Gray leather snap-close bracelet.

 Top it off with flower clips
 My main piece: A dropped-waist pinafore-style gown with pockets-very handy! and a lacy undershirt.
 After I put my hair up I pull some pieces down in the front to give it a bit more character.
How my outfit looks while on: Note the bracelet and the flower in the hair.

No comments: