Thursday, September 8, 2011

Flock of Snapboots

While out shopping the other day at the mall, I saw an amusing sight:
A flock of 4 women-three girls and their mother. Or so it appeared.
The strange thing about this group was their odd boots.
Being eyesores they immediately drew my eyes down to stare at their strangely-clad feet.
They were wearing snapboots. What store sells snapboots I cannot rightly say, but each of them had a pair.  I call them snapboots because they were furry short black boots with metal snaps sewn onto them.


I began to wonder, was this some sort of cult? Or did they all just happen to wear synchronized shoes out shopping? Perhaps they all splurged and bought the shoes while out. What were their problems? What is their story? I will probably never know. Just another set of random people who appears in your life for a brief moment, brushes shoulders with you, and vanishes again as quickly as they came.


I regret to not have a photograph to present with this post, but perhaps the scene is best played out in your own imagination.

No comments: