Saturday, September 10, 2011

My new [old] little red shoes!

So today I went to a second-hand shop to hunt for some odds and ends for my designing.
By odds and ends I mean:
>Old [thick] hardback books
>Women's belts
>Various women's shirts
>Used women's shoes

The belts and shirts are for a later project, so are the books, which haHA! You will have to wait and see to discover my plans for them. No hints, no peeks.

Anyway, I found this AMAZING little pair of red patterned flats that I just love! I wasn't even looking for this kind of shoe, and they were the first ones my eyes fell upon. I couldn't help trying them on. They were a size 7. They would look very cute with a pair of flared jeans, I think. Jon thinks I have too many shoes, but somehow they ended up in my closet. I couldn't resist them. Tell me what you think by commenting!

1 comment:

Michelle Morlan said...

I think the shoes are quite charming.
I also like your articles!