Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sketches...

Here are some sketches I completed last night:
A miniskirt and layer flowered shell top
A top and skirt decorated with buttons


Definitely one of my more Avante gard styles, this floor-length dress features orbit flowers and lace.


Polka dot trench with long armlets and leggings


Men's checkerboard sleeve hoodie and striped drawstring pants


Belted tie-shirt trimmed with lace and striped slacks


Cover up or feminine cardigan


Eye dress; circle skirt


Tree branch skirt, featuring lace faux plunge neckline and leaf-belt


Runway graffiti gown, graphic black and white


Croquis

1 comment:

dee42 said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so totally knocked out by these sketches!!! I'm not just saying that either!! Always keep them, maybe in a anti- burn safe. Wow.